We are very keen to work with WPMUdev creating a new

Hi, We are very keen to work with WPMUdev creating a new restaurant directory platform but have challenges that it seems WPMUdev don't play nice with eCommerce platforms such as woocommerce. Marketpress don't interface with enough credit card merchants in South Africa only Payfast as far as I can see and no sync with Quickbooks. What other eCommerce platform can we use that will work nicely on WPMUdev themes and offer more options on payment and sync with quickbooks. We won't be needing a multisite shopping support as each site will do its own transactions with sync to quickbooks.

• Ivan Shulev

Hey Neil ,

I hope you are having a nice day so far!

it seems WPMUdev don't play nice with eCommerce platforms such as woocommerce

Most of our products work well with WooCommerce. Do you have any of our products in mind?

What else would you be using alongside WooCommerce in terms of plugins and themes?

It will be easier for us to figure out if custom integration will be needed.

Thank you for clarifying and I wish you an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

• Neil

Hi,
    I would like to use WPMUDEV as my complete multisite management solution with a focus on specifically directory and buddypress. I need woocommerce due to their integration with the suitable payment gateways and sync with quickbooks online. Will I be able to activate woocommerce on any of the sites use affiliates and Membership 2 Pro etc and any of WPMUDEV plugins that can monetize or collect payments all through woocommerce or can I only use woocommerce as a ecommerce standalone?

Alternatively use WPMU to manage multisite for me install a premium directory theme such a Listable or Listify with Woocommerce and its premium bookings (as it is integrated for payment) on any of the sites on the multisite configuration and will this work?

• Neil

Hi,
    I would like to use WPMUDEV as my complete multisite management solution with a focus on specifically directory and buddypress. I need woocommerce due to their integration with the suitable payment gateways and sync with quickbooks online. Will I be able to activate woocommerce on any of the sites use affiliates and Membership 2 Pro etc and any of WPMUDEV plugins that can monetize or collect payments all through woocommerce or can I only use woocommerce as a ecommerce standalone?

Alternatively use WPMU to manage multisite for me install a premium directory theme such a Listable or Listify with Woocommerce and its premium bookings (as it is integrated for payment) on any of the sites on the multisite configuration and will this work?

• Jude

Hi again Nbasson

Sorry about the delay on this one, it somehow slipped through the gaps.

I would like to use WPMUDEV as my complete multisite management solution with a focus on specifically directory and buddypress.

Glad you picked us, both of this can be easily achieved with our suite of plugins.

Membership 2 Pro etc and any of WPMUDEV plugins that can monetize or collect payments all through woocommerce or can I only use woocommerce as a ecommerce standalone?

We are constantly adding more support for 3rd party plugins, at this point you cannot use Membership PRO 2 with WooCommerce. I mean you cant sell memberships as products, you can however use them as separate plugins on the same site.CoursePress PRO does however integrate nicely with WooCommerce.

This again should work fine in most cases. I have not tested it specifically with Listable or Listify but any well written theme which uses standard WP best practices works well with our products.

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.