"We couldn't find any compatible data to import."

Importing data from Yoast is not possible. Getting message

"We couldn't find any compatible data to import."

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Greg

Hope all is well!

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. Our developers are working on a fix that should be released in the future version. If a hotfix will be available before official plugin release, we will let you know in this thread.

Have a good day and take care!

KInd regards,

Nastia

• Nahid
      • Tech Support

Hey there Scott !

Hope you are having a great day!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. We apologize for not following up here as this thread was somehow lost in the crowd, but we had received confirmation from our developers that the bug addressed in this ticket was fixed in a previous update of SmartCrawl Pro. As a result, I’m assuming that something else might have caused the issue in your case. As we are really keen on keeping a ticket specific to one member and one issue only in order to ensure a better support experience, I’d humbly request you to get in touch with our Support team here so that we can address your issue separately. We really appreciate your consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Scott and James !

Hope you are doing well today!

Even though the bug that was being addressed in this ticket has been fixed, however, I’m writing here to let you know that the issue that you’re encountering at the moment seems to be related to a very recently introduced bug, which was reported and is being tracked in this ticket. For a temporary solution, you can try the workaround mentioned here. For further updates, you can subscribe to the above-mentioned ticket. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.