We got an unexpected response from your website

I got this in two of my websites under security panel in the HUB:
We got an unexpected response from your website: "307 Temporary Redirect", and I can't update my plugins using HUB, can you help me?

• Nithin

Hi Julien,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

This is an odd behaviour, such issue normally occurs if your site is redirecting our Hub Post requests. I tired to run a manual File Scanning in your website dashboard, under Defender Pro > File Scanning

And the issue seems to have resolved in the "Security" tab of Hub . Could you please check whether that helps with other websites too?

Regarding plugin not getting updated in Hub, I could notice the issue. Seems like it could be still related to 307 redirect, just to be sure, you are looking to make the site run in www , or without www in the main site URL?

Could you also share your sites cPanel login in here, so that we could also check for any redirects in the DB side.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -cPanel, or PHPMyAdmin credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.