We had purchased

Hi,
We had purchased and installed both WPMU DEV Dashboard (ver 4.2) & WP Smush Pro (ver 2.0.6.1) plugins and are trying to update.
Firstly, I don't see any of our sites in "My Websites" on wpmudev.org, secondly I also don't see a sidebar for "WPMU Dev" in my site's wp-admin interface to login, hence cannot update. The wordpress core cannot update these plugins automatically.
Please assist.
Thanks
Hasan

• Denitsa

Hello Hasan,
    I hope you are having an awesome day!

Could it be that another admin account has installed the WPMU DEV Dashboard and now you're logged in with a different admin user?

Can you try to deactivate the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin from Plugins -> Installed Plugins and then activate it again? Also, normally the plugins should be updatable from the same screen, what happens when you click on "update now"?

Keep us posted!

Kind regards,
    Denitsa

• Hasan

Hi Denitsa,
    I don't have an 'Update Now' option on my plugins page, this is what the line reads:
    " There is a new version of WP Smush Pro available on WPMU DEV. View version 2.6.1 details."
    I've checked on our side and I don't think there is another account (though one person is out so I couldn't verify from him)
    When I go to the "Updates" page in the wp-admin dashboard, it says this:
    WPMU DEV Dashboard
    You have version 4.2 installed. Update to 4.3. View version 4.3 details.
    Compatibility with WordPress 4.7.3: 100% (according to its author)
    Login to WPMU DEV Dashboard to update.
    Select WP Smush Pro
    WP Smush Pro
    You have version 2.0.6.1 installed. Update to 2.6.1. View version 2.6.1 details.
    Compatibility with WordPress 4.7.3: 100% (according to its author)
    Login to WPMU DEV Dashboard to update.

Please advise.
    Thanks
    Hasan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.