Multi Currency Implementation

Hi, we have a client who is looking to add multiple currencies to their website, we've installed a premium currency switcher which does the job of changing GBP to USD and multiple other currencies but it's only able to change from the Woo Commerce base currency (GBP) to another currency. Our client wants to be able to add one product in USD and another in GBP and another in CHF etc as the base currencies because the products are extremely high value the bank based currency conversions and market fluctuations can be substantial. We were just wondering if there is a way to add more than one base currency in Woo Commerce and if not is there another platform that would facilitate this that can be added to WordPress, thanks!

• Rupok

Hi Ryan Prior,

Let me describe what I understood from your description. Please correct me if I'm wrong at any point.

# At this moment, your base currency is in GBP
    # Your current plugin converts only GBP to another Currency
    # Your client want to set base currency in USD for one product, GBP for another product etc.
    # Setting base price in GBP for all products and then converting those prices in another currency is not convenient for you.

Did I understand everything perfectly? If yes, then I think this plugin will serve your purpose: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-ultimate-multi-currency-suite/11997014

From their thumbnail, it seems like you can set different price in different currency for a single product. You can also use conversion, but you want different price in different currency and I believe, this plugin provides that feature.

I've got another plugin for the same purpose: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-multi-currency-store/9854995
    I saw this image in their description:

I believe, these two will help you in achieving your target. Please note, both of these are third party paid plugin. So please contact with the developers before you make any payments to them. We won't be liable if those don't work as they say in their description.

Please let us know if you have any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok