We have a specific design we would like to use for the popup

We are finding that the Popup Pro plugin doesn't have the custom design features we were hoping for. Our graphic designer created a Popup within Adobe Illustrator that we would like to have display as our popup, but we can't make it work within this plugin. Before cancelling our subscription, we wanted to see if there is a way to get our design set up. Any advice? I have attached a screenshot of the design we are trying to use. Additionally, I wanted to ensure it is possible to cancel our subscription for a refund, if necessary - we only purchased it 3 days ago, and your policy states we have 30 days, correct? Thank you in advance!

• Milan

Greetings @Marketing,

Welcome to WPMU DEV.

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

Let me go bit by bit to answer you questions. :slight_smile:

Our graphic designer created a Popup within Adobe Illustrator that we would like to have display as our popup, but we can't make it work within this plugin

To work with popup pro you at leas needs design ready in html/css. Because we don't' have any such direct feature like exporting design from adobe illustrator to prop-up pro as stand alone popup.

But dear member once you have html and css ready you can easily design your popup the way you want to. Propup pro provides content editor which can let you write html for your popup. And at the end of edit page you will see custom css section which will let you write custom css for your popup. By combination of html and css you can create popup the way you would like it to appear to your user. :slight_smile:

Design you've mentioned is certainly possible with popup pro. But just need some html css work to be done.

Additionally, I wanted to ensure it is possible to cancel our subscription for a refund, if necessary - we only purchased it 3 days ago, and your policy states we have 30 days, correct?

For all billing details please contact our billing department directly via our contact form. They have more information about your account than support staff here.

Go to contact page and select "I have a billing question".

I hope this helps you.

Feel free to ask any question you have. :slight_smile:

I am happy to help you. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.