We have been using WP Smush Pro for about 2 months and have

We have been using WP Smush Pro for about 2 months and have been having different issues with our server using up all of our resources. We came to find out that WP Smush has been using a huge amount of resource on our server and we bought this package just for that plug-in (we use no other plug-ins in your package). We also had many other problems with the plug-in when we first installed it and it took at least a couple of weeks to work out (you can look at our previous support sessions if you need more info on that). I am in the process of migrating both of my web sites over to Synthesis and they have also run into the same problems on their servers and will not even allow me to install it. What I would like to see happen is a full refund for the package that I bought back in March. My e-mail address that you can contact me is brian@shopthehotdeal.com. Thank you for your help in this matter. We will wait on a reply.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Brian,

Hope you're doing well today and sorry to hear about the issues you have been facing.

Would you mind letting me know how many images you've been uploading? Smush Pro doesn't use your server to actually Smush the images, just to send them to our own server which does all the heavy lifting.

I'm surprised that your host isn't allowing you to use the plugin. Do you have any reports of the high usage that you could share? I can pass these on to our developer to investigate further I'm actually going to mention this to him either way just in-case.

As for the refund, we're not able to deal with that in the forums. You will need to email into our billing team: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a billing question". They have more access to your account details and can see what your options are there

In the meantime, I'm more than happy to help out further with this issue or with any of our other plugins. Perhaps we can find another plugin you may be interested in? Just let me know if there is any functionality you're looking for, perhaps we have a solution to it.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler