How do I as a staff member (or service provider) block out appointments or days on which I have other commitments? Also, how do I get a list of the clients I have booked? It seems to create a list, but I'm only getting my own name as the service provider for every appointment.
We a small training company with 3 facilitators (2 of which are part-time) and 2 training rooms for individual or small group training (i.e. shared resources). We also go out to train at clients' premises for larger groups or on by special arrangement.
I would like my facilitators to be able to manage their own diaries (within their assigned working hours) and the clients to be able to book or change their appointments.
I would like to be able to do the following:
• To assign a particular number of appointments to a particular course/service e.g. 6 x 1 ½ hour sessions for public speaking yet 8x 1 ½ hour sessions for English pronunciation.
• Allow each service provider (facilitator) to be able to book/cancel/postpone her client's sessions and book/cancel/postpone 'blocked out times' which present themselves as booked appointments (manage her diary on a daily basis)
• To have clients register (and have their details saved) only once they have been provided by us with a login, yet not have to enter all detail every time the make or change one of their 6 or 8 or 12 appointments
• To allow only 2 clients to be able to book their individual appointments at our offices at any given time, yet to allow a 3rd to be able to be booked (with the remaining service provider- with a travel time buffer) at the clients premises - actually, because of the variables involved in this, we would need to make the bookings for the client's premises telephonically, yet with the assistance of the online diary. Here we would book out a couple of days for group training (again the blocking out of multiple appointments, say over 2 days without having to select each appointment)
• To require approval from service providers should clients change bookings
• For the service providers / facilitators to be able to see what their upcoming appointments are, as a list or, ideally in weekly calendar form
I look forward to your reply.