We have WooCommerce installed on our site, which already

We have WooCommerce installed on our site, which already has a PayPal gateway. I want to install the Fundraiser plugin, but I see it needs a PayPal payment confirmation setting of its own. The problem is that we already have one set for our WooCommerce store. Is there a way to have Fundraiser work with WooCommerce in peace and harmony?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello RUSS,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This actually is more like a PayPal issue than WooCommerce or Fundraiser. For some reason they still didn't implement any feature that would let you easily use multiple IPN URLs with a single merchant account. Their new API handles this but in case of many plugins it would require a complete rewrite of the code unfortunately.

However, it seems that WooCommerce doesn't require you to setup IPN URL in your PayPal account. If you'd use "Advanced Crowdfunding" option with Fundraising plugin it will not ask you for IPN URL as well. Therefore there should be no IPN conflicts. You could then create separate apps for both plugins and you should be good to go!

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.