we need help on multiple points on membership plugin

i have already given access please check and help us on the following points.

1. post/update button on event not activating after date and time is filled ( it cashing with jquery validate). currently we have commented out that validation line.

2. recurring events once set cannot be reset to regular event.

3. when clicking "view event" button on top black bar from backend Recurring events gives error: 301 redirect in to loop.

4. partial header missing and sidebar disappears when viewing individual event or multiple events e.g. http://dev.laughteryoga.org/events/2015/07/

5. how to show subscriptions history and payment history to user.

6. Membership level tracker i.e what membership levels user has gone through .

7. how to add a filter to backend so that we can filter ALL events by categories, simply we would like to add category filter column to All events list.

8. In subscription upgrade page , it gives option to "move to : name of subscription" instead can we have "add subscription : name of subscription " this should add this subscription to the existing one they already have.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Madan,

Hope you're doing well today, let me try get those one by one :slight_smile:

1. post/update button on event not activating after date and time is filled ( it cashing with jquery validate). currently we have commented out that validation line.

I see that you have number of plugins activated on your site, did you try disabling them to see if there are any conflicts between them, before you commented out the line you mentioned, oh and by the way, which line did you comment out? :slight_smile:

2. recurring events once set cannot be reset to regular event.

This is currently default plugin behaviour but the developers are aware of it and are consider making it work differently in future versions.

3. when clicking "view event" button on top black bar from backend Recurring events gives error: 301 redirect in to loop.

I can see the issue on your site but can't replicate it on my end, could you try disabling plugins as suggested above to check for conflicts?

4. partial header missing and sidebar disappears when viewing individual event or multiple events e.g. http://dev.laughteryoga.org/events/2015/07/

Your site stopped responding and I can't check it anymore.
    Could you please check what is going on and let me know when can I try again?

5. how to show subscriptions history and payment history to user.

In Membership 2 > Settings you can set your account page, by default you should be able to see it at yourdomain.com/account/ and see invoice history in there.

6. Membership level tracker i.e what membership levels user has gone through .

Could you please elaborate this a bit more, or check if account page mentioned above is the thing you are looking for :slight_smile:

7. how to add a filter to backend so that we can filter ALL events by categories, simply we would like to add category filter column to All events list.

Filter by category is not something currently possible with the Events+ plugin.
    What you can do is go to Events > Events Categories panel, hover on desired category and click on view to see events from that category.

8. In subscription upgrade page , it gives option to "move to : name of subscription" instead can we have "add subscription : name of subscription " this should add this subscription to the existing one they already have.

Are you referring to "Change to:" when editing certain membership options, for example when one membership ends to add another?

Please open separate threads in future when the questions are not closely related, this will help us keep better track of everything and ensure more precise and faster responses.

Thank you,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Madan,

Looks like all I didn't managed to answer before is the 4ht question:

Can you tell me what are you referring to with partial header?
    If you are talking about the image that is shown on some pages, Events pull header from the theme and archive template, and if you go to regular post archive you will see this image is also not available.
    Or you are referring just to single event, as I can see that logo and some other stuff is missing from there?
    Do you use some plugins to customize the header or is it all done by theme options?

Custom sidebar positions are included in the theme and since this is custom post type you will need to edit plugin file to make this work.
    You can do this by moving single-incsub_event.php from wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/default-templates/default/ folder to your theme root folder and modify it there.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.