We need to remove existing plans and assign all users to ONE plan

Hi, we just upgraded to M2Pro (which was flawless btw, thank you. :slight_smile: ), but we are wanting to clean up our membership plans as they are just to complicated as they are. So to simplify things we need to remove all current membership plans, create one single FREE plan that will allow every registered/logged in user to access all the content (guests will have access some pages, and if they access one of the plan pages, they are asked to join/register ), and assign ALL of our current registered users to this FREE plan.

How would we go about doing that? Which membership plan type would best fit that scenario? How would we bulk add all users to that plan? We won't be having any paid memberships at the moment, but might later on.

Also, we're doing this work on a development domain, so we can start from scratch or import users a different way or anything that is needed to make the process easier.

We're on a bit of a time crunch as we need these changes implemented within the next week or so.

Thank you, I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Kandace

• Patrick

Hi there @Kandace

I hope you're having a great day!

The bulk editing functionality was quite buggy in the new M2, so we removed it until we could develop a reliable fix for it. It is currently on the developers soon-to-do list & will be available in an upcoming release.

I have asked him for a bit of feedback on the progress in this area & will update this thread as soon as I hear back from him... unless he updates us both here first. :slight_smile: