We upgraded the marketpress plugin, and the products have

We upgraded the marketpress plugin, and the products have disappeared from the products page. The products are there in the backend, but they no longer display on the page as they did before. We are using the Divi theme, and curiously we now have a banner on the site that we did not have before (see screenshot). Can you point us in the right direction to get our ecommerce up and running again?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Todd,

Hope you're doing well today.

We found that some other users have been have similar issues as well so we've actually pulled the update to investigate the issue further and fix it up asap.

In the meantime, do you mind rolling back to the last version? 2.9.6.2. You can do this by deactivating and deleting your current version of the plugin then installing it again directly through our WPMU DEV Dashboard :slight_smile:

I'll post back here once we have pushed out the update. You will also get a notification in your dashboard when the update is pushed back out.

If you have any further questions in the meantime just let us know!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Carlen
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I have upgraded to 3.0.0.2 on Divi and can confirm there is no styling for product pages, cart, or checkout. (also the new cart button that shows up hides behind the Divi toolbar).

By no styling it is completely unusable strings of text. See attached. All of the marketpress pages look like this with the exception of store and products page (Products page being the list of products. Once you select a product the page shows text string like attached). Products page itself isn't exactly pretty, but does seem to have all of the natural styling, just needs to have some css love.

• Mozaic
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I uninstalled and reinstalled marketpress (now version 3.0.0.2) and I do have products showing up again, but with the setup wizard I lost payment gateway info, shipping info and who knows what else...

I also still have a Divi banner that says, "Welcome to Our Shop
    Divi gives you the power to run a full-fledged online storefront."

Are you wanting me to try the php file above as you mentioned to Carlen?

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @Todd,

Hmm, the 3.0.0.2 should fix the issue with Divi theme. For now, can you please create another thread, and include me there by @Hoang Ngo.

Also, please follow this guide to enable the staff access, so I can take a look at your backend config.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience, and many thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.