We want that, our new members can see the profile of "Free

Hello,

We want that, our new members can see the profile of "Free Members". How can we do that?
On the other handside, we want to use payment method of PAYU, can we integrate? Our currency is Turkish Lira, is it possible to make it TRL?
Is there any video to answer my questions? Or could you please answer?

Best Regards

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello ZAFER CEYHAN,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

We want that, our new members can see the profile of "Free Members". How can we do that?

I'm a little confused with this. The Membership 2 Pro plugin itself doesn't create/carry any members profiles as each member is a regular WordPress user on your site. I suppose you may be referring to either BuddyPress profiles or some other part of your site. Could you please elaborate a bit on this? Some screenshots and/or an example case scenario would be also very helpful.

On the other handside, we want to use payment method of PAYU, can we integrate?

The Membership 2 Pro plugin currently supports following payment gateways only: 2Checkout, Authorize.net, PayPal and Stripe and also "manual payments" (e.g. if you accept cash). The PAYU gateway is not supported but I think it would be great if you could post a feature suggestion in our "Features and Feedback" forum and if it gains more support from members of our community it will get implemented in future.

If you need this urgently, you may want to post a question about custom development on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff members involved!) here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Our currency is Turkish Lira, is it possible to make it TRL?

Try adding following code to the "functions.php" file of your current theme:

add_filter( 'ms_model_settings_get_currencies', 'add_custom_currency' );
    function add_custom_currency($default_list) {
    $default_list['TRL'] = 'TRL - Turkish Lira';
    return $default_list;
    }

Alternatively, you may want to give this add-on a try (it was created by one of our members):
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-2-pro-there-is-no-indian-currency-option#post-986489

Best regards,
    Adam

• ZAFER CEYHAN

I'm a little confused with this. The Membership 2 Pro plugin itself doesn't create/carry any members profiles as each member is a regular WordPress user on your site. I suppose you may be referring to either BuddyPress profiles or some other part of your site. Could you please elaborate a bit on this? Some screenshots and/or an example case scenario would be also very helpful.

On the other hands

automatic profile after registration authority ?

Hi

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello ZAFER,

Thanks for providing screenshots!

Does this mean that you would like all the newly registered users were automatically assigned "Free membership" membership? Is that correct?

If this is the case, this code should help here:

<?php

add_action( 'user_register', 'assign_membership_on_register', 10, 1 );
    function assign_membership_on_register( $user_id ) {

$membership_id = 1343;
    	$member = MS_Factory::load( 'MS_Model_Member', $user_id );
    	$subscription = $member->add_membership( $membership_id );

if ( $member->has_membership() ) {
    		$member->is_member = true;
    	} else {
    		$member->is_member = false;
    	}
    	$member->save();

}

This code automatically gives all users that are registering for your site, the membership of defined ID. To apply it to your site please follow this steps:

1. Go to you "Membership 2 -> Memberships" page and find out the membership ID
    - click on "show" link in "Shortcodes" column
    - note down the id value included in shortcode

2. Inside the code above replace the 1343 number with the number ID of your "Free membership" (that you found out in step 1)

3. Create an empty file with a ".php" extension (e.g. "automatic-free-membership.php")

4. Put that code inside the file and save it

5. Access your site via FTP

6. Go to "/wp-content" folder

7. If there's no "mu-plugins" folder there, create it

8. Upload the file (created in steps 3 and 4) to your site's "/wp-content/mu-plugns" folder

That's it. From now on every user that registers on your site should be automatically given that selected membership.

I hope that's what you needed :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.