We want to add a new domain to our multi-domains plugin.

Hello,

We want to add a new domain to our multi-domains plugin. But there is an error. We cannot add the domain.

Error message is:

Are you sure you want to do this?

Please try again.

Tolga Umar

Hello

Yes we have defined DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE. It is 'test1.plasitcsurgerymexico.net'.

We are not using Apache HTTPD for serving the site. We are using Nginx and PHP-FPM on our server. And yes, I've checked the rules. They are working as expected. There is no any subfolder. There are some sub domains.

It is a new issue. We could add 3 domains before. Now we want to add new one.

Regards,

Michael Bissett

Hey @Tolga Umar, Michael here!

Just to verify, I trust you meant to say that DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE was set to test1.plasticsurgerymexico.net? The i & the t in the address posted earlier look to have been accidentally flipped around.

If so, then I'd like to have a deeper look at things, could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details (login address, username & password) - so I can test adding the domain inside your network, and do some debugging
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include cPanel access details (login address, username & password) - so I can check out how you've got the domains set up inside of your hosting
    - Please mention the domain you're trying to add
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch!

Kind Regards,
    Michael