We would like to re-use some of our Coursepress "Units"

We would like to re-use some of our Coursepress "Units" in multiple courses.

1. Could you please create a feature where I can pick existing Units to assemble into a new course?
2. Could we create "super courses" that string together several existing courses? Or some sort of structure around "bundled courses" where if someone buys 2 or more courses they get a discount?

Use Case:
We're building classes to help folks use less water in their landscape. Certain units like How to Program Your Controller and How to Determine Your Soil Type could be both standalone courses and units within a larger course like Irrigation 101, Creating a Watering Schedule, or How to Prevent Runoff.

• Luís

Hi @JessycaFrederick,

I hope had been good today!

Regarding to your questions:

1) I know that is not the same, but you can duplicate a course. However I think that could be a great feature. Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

2) Unfortunately this is not possible I think that could be a great feature too.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.