Webhook for integrating Mailchimp and WP...

I'm trying to set up a webhook using this link here: http://kb.mailchimp.com/integrations/other-integrations/how-to-set-up-webhooks But I'm up to step 5. In the Callback URL field, type the URL from your integration or application where you want to send webhook requests. This URL will receive data about events going on in your MailChimp list.... and I don't know where to find the URL from my integration or application where I want to send the webhook requests... I actually don't even know what that is.... could someone direct me as to where I might find that URL so I can carry on to No. 6 - which I would also like to know what to check there as well. I've set up an API so would I just check that one... or what is the way to go?

• Milan

Hello @awaken,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

When you set up MailChimp with its basic configurations, you'll see one section for web-hook just under common settings on Settings > Mailchimp page. In that settings you will see field asking you "Specify a unique webhook key" for integrating webhook with plugin. Enter some unique key in it( something interesting. even quote in your mind will work too. :slight_smile: ) and save changes. As soon as you save changes with unique key name, plugin will generate one webhook url based on key text. You will be able to see your webhook url just beneath key's description.

Now Copy your webhook url and proceed to next step with ease. If you face any difficult while integrating webhook just let us know and we will do our best to help you with it. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps you. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan