Website admin side slow

My admin side has been very slow ever since I installed your plugins. Is there something I installed that may be slowing it down?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Jesse,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I can see that there are only three of our plugins installed on the site that you assigned to this post. These are "WPMU DEV Dashboard", "Hummingbird" and "WP Smush Pro".

It's quite difficult to guess which one and why may be slowing your site but I'd start with updating the "WP Smush Pro" to the most recent version If that doesn't help please run following test:

- disable all our plugins and see if the site got faster; if yes, then
    - enable one of them and see if it significantly slowed down
    - repeat step above for all our plugins

This should let you identify which one of them is slowing down the admin area. Let me know please about test result and it would also be great if you could grant me a support access to your site so I could take a closer look at it. Here's a guide on granting access:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Jesse Alaniz,

hope you're doing good and don't mind chiming in!

I just went ahead and inspected your admin area and I also experienced the slow responses.
    My guess is that you're using a shared server so this is something that would boost you up if you consider to upgrade to a VPS or higher plan. Now you're using PHP v.5.4 while it can be upgraded up to v.7 and there's a max memory limit of 128MB which is pretty low nowadays.

Considering the plugins you're using, please proceed with the test that my colleague Adam proposed to you, as this will be the safest way to narrow down this to any specific combination.
    We don't usually perform this kind of operations as it may require some extended time and our current manpower can't allow this.

I look forward for your results! :slight_smile:
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.