Website Cannot be Accessed

Hi,

This is a somehow odd topic and I am hoping that someone would be able to help me with the problem I'm having with my website(s):

4 days ago, all of a sudden, 2 of my websites stopped working. When I visit them online, I get the following error:
This site can’t be reached
the website took too long to respond.
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I tried them on both, Chrome and Safari, and still they won't work. I tried them on my phone, the same problem!

I contacted my hosting provider and they said they don't see any problems on their end. They suggested that I contact my internet service provider, so I did, and they also said they don't have any problems on their end!

I can't access my website files through my FTP account. I can't access them through my cPanel's File Manager either! My emails stopped working also at the same time as the websites.

My hosting provider says they can visit my websites no problem. I tried the ' Down for everyone or just me ' website and the result shows that my websites are down for everyone!

I have been trying to find out the problem and the solution for the last 4 days and nothing so far worked! No one seems to figure it out and no one seems to be able to solve it!!

I was hoping that you guys might have any ideas or suggestions.

Thank you.

• Ivan Shulev

Hey Eddy ,

I hope you are having a nice day so far!

I am able to open the two sites I see registered to your account - adibma****** and onec******

Are you experiencing these issues on these domains or others?

Either way, the issues you are describing should be looked into by your hosting provider.

They are the ones that have most of the information about your resources and availability.

Are the sites in question hosted on the same server?

What are the server parameters in terms of memory?

Thank you for clarifying and I wish you an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

• Eddy

Ivan, thank you for your reply, and sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier.

Unfortunately, I'm still working to solve the problem! Today, after thorough research, I downloaded a proxy/VPN and after connecting to it I was able to access my websites, FTP accounts, my cPanel's File Manager and even the emails started working again. So I guess my IP has been blocked somehow. I contacted my hosing provider and they said my IP is not being blocked from their end and they suggested that I talk to my ISP. So I'm trying to contact my ISP (again) and see if the blockage is from their end and if they can fix it. Hopefully I can get this solved asap. I'm going to mark this thread as Resolved.

Thanks again for your support.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.