Website Down - Needs Optimization

My website has been down for hours and I need help getting it back up. My host cannot help and I do not know how. All I know is that my site needs optimization. I have been in the queue for LiveChat for several hours.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi JihiElephant,

Sorry to hear about the ongoing issue regarding your website. I checked your website, and I could notice the following error:
    Error establishing a database connection

This only happens, either if the Database credentials inside wp-config.php file is incorrect, or when your hosting provider database server is down.

Could I know what exact action you were performing before the site went down? So that we could have a better idea about the issue. Do you recall making any changes to wp-config.php, or did you update WordPress etc

Seems like the login credentials shared via Chat isn't helpful at the moment. Could you please get in touch with your hosting provider, and ask them your sites cPanel username, and password, so that we could access your site in the server side, and give a closer look. Also, share your sites WP login along with cPanel login.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -cPanel Username
    -cPanel Password
    -cPanel login URL
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials, so that we could give a closer look asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi JihiElephant,

Please do note that sending multiple responses via ticket will bring the ticket down the queue order, as the queue is based on timestamps. Seems like this issue has been resolved via Live Chat, and the website is loading fine now.

Please let us know if you have any further query. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.