Website down too often

I’m not sure what is causing the website to go down and online again, I also setup a backup to be done and that haven’t been done either, can someone please take a look into why it keeps going offline ?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Matus,

Please note that Hosting section where you opened your ticket is only for the sites hosted on our own hosting (currently in beta), so I have moved your ticket to the general section.

Can you enable debug log in your wp-config.php file (located in root WP folder) by replacing define('WP_DEBUG', false); with this code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set( 'log_errors', 1 );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Once the site goes down this should create debug.log file in your wp-content folder that could tell us what is going on.
    Can you please save it as .txt file and attach it here so we can check it out.

You should also get in touch with your hosting provider and ask them to check server logs and see what it says at the times that your site was down as that should help with pinpointing the cause.

If your site is going down during the backup process it will stop the process and backup will not be able to finish, is this what has been happening or your site was working fine during the backup process?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.