So I have been using, and loving my Dow2elite.com website for ages.
About 2 weeks back I installed the transposh language translator, a pretty hefty plugin for the website.
Whilst it worked I noticed small things like, sometimes bbpress replies wouldnt turn up and text widgets would take ages to change on the front end.
I was a bit plugin mad and was trying alot of stuff and eventually got my site suspended!
This led me to deactivating all my plugins except bb press and what I am finding now is, everything seems to take much longer to register.
For example, changing a simple text widget will take around 10 minutes to register, whereas before it was instant.
My replies on BB press seem very slow to register too.