Website has slowed down dramatically

This website keeps going offline and back on again.

I have been working on optimising the site and I did get the page speed up to a score of 87 on Google page speed tool.

That was working great all weekend.

I made some changes on Tuesday/Wednesday and it is since then the problem has occurred.

At the moment I can get the home page but I cannot navigate to any other page. The site freezes.

Just before the problem occurred I selected the cdn option and I was working on creating a pop up (for a special offer) on the Yoga page using the Hustle plugin.

The site has been down now for nearly two days. I've looked at everything I can think of to get back to where we were, but the problem persists.

This is now extremely urgent as I'm sure you'll understand.

Can you please advise urgently.

Thanks.

• Majid

Hello Jem Rose
    I hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

I'm not really sure what's causing the issue, but I would suggest performing a plugin conflict test. By disabling all the recently activated plugin and see if the issue persist, If the website starts functioning as it was before, you will be re-enabling the plugins one by one and check every time the status of the website, repeat until you find the culprit plugin.

Let me know in a reply what did you get.
    Cheers,
    Majid

• Nastia

Hello Jem Rose

Hope all is well!

I see the issue is resolved in latest Live chat that you had with Rupok :slight_smile:

Just chiming in to add one note, I've checked the performance report and saw that you can increase the performance score for Optimize images with WP Smush Pro plugin. Please enable the following options in Media > WP Smush to achieve better results
    - Super-smush
    - Resize my full size images ( Add the suggested height and width)
    - Smush my original full-size images

Please see this screenshot:

Optionally you can activate "Make a copy of my full size images", in case you wish to restore the images. Please note that the backup of the original images will be stored in the /uploads/ folder.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.