Website Images not loading correctly

Images I have loaded onto the website look good in the Upfront preview, however they do not display on the live website which is super odd. Please help!

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello stephen,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I can see some image on your site but those seems okay to me. It could happen as I haven't seen your real images yet. But if you provide me some specific information about your issue ( where it is happening, in which section, in which element and on which page ) along with support staff access to your site, I can debug well. So will you please provide me support staff access to your site via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Staff > Grant Access and some more information about issue ?

Looking forward to hearing back.
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• stephen
    • Flash Drive

Access granted.

Essentially it appears to be a problem on the main page. Every section has a background image, for example the top has trees, grass, a lake, so forth. I have looked at it on several computers and browsers and I cannot see any of those pictures on the main page.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Stephen,

Looks like Easy Testimonials plugin is throwing some errors on your site that are causing this issue, can you check if this plugin is compatible with latest WP version since version 4.5 included new jQuery version that some plugins can have issues with.

The plugin is currently outdated on your site so you should start by updating it to latest version.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.