Website inaccessible after setting strip as default gateway in Pro Sites

Hi, I was in the Pro Sites Plugin and I chose stripe as the payment gateway. Once I made that selection my website stopped functioning. Anything I clicked on led me to a blank page. I shut the browser down and now when I try to go to my website/wp-admin I get an Internal Server Error. When I try to go to the sub website I set up I was getting an error about trying to recall Stripe, but now its just going to a blank page as well.

• Kerri

Thanks Vaughan, I'm not sure what is going on, here is what I have tried so far and the results:

I renamed my theme directory to try and force to default theme to see if that was the issue and no change. So I reset theme directory back to original name.

I renamed my plugins directory to plugins.old and no change except I could view the sub domain page. I could not log into subdomainpage/wp-admin though. I reset directory back to normal name.

I renamed .htaccess file and tried a new one, got 404 page error. Deleted new file and set old one back to .htaccess

Then I saw your post so I tried renaming the pro-sites folder and that did not work, so I just deleted it and still not able to get back into my admin panel.

The Internal Server Error just says The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

I did back up everything before I went down the multi-site path today, and was not too far down that path so I can restore if I need.

I am thinking I may try setting plugins to inactive in myphpadmin see if that helps.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.