Website keeps on loading unresponsively, and eventually loads following with a 508 error

Trying to assign, and save the default Archive templates, and Single Events templates, under Events > Settings > Appearance Settings page, but the website keeps on loading unresponsively, and eventually loading following 508 error:

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Looking to implement the Calendar layout, would like t know if custom templates would work as a workaround regarding the above issue. Please check the chat notes for more info.

• Patrick Freitas

Hi coburnenterprises

Sorry to hear that Events+ wasn't working well on your website.

I made some server-side improvements on your website, I can see you already defined that configuration in a php.ini at public_html, but this wasn't reflecting on the site, and I defined directly in cPanel > Software > PHP.

1- Switched the PHP version to 7.1, this is newer, and most of the plugins already have the support for this version.
    2- Increased the Max Execution Time to 300.
    3- Increased the Upload limit, this was too low.
    4- Increased the Memory Limit.

Now I was able to assign and save the default Archive templates, and Single Events templates, under the Events > Settings > Appearance Settings page

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.