Website keeps throwing out 500 Internal Server Error

My website keeps throwing out the following errors especially when I switch languages. Any advice on how to stop this?

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@sancorpth.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edit: After a test, it turned out to be an issue with snapshot.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Eugene

It looks like a server related error. Either server gets down or gateway timeout error is generated.

There is a log file in server which stores the server related logs. Would you please check that file? If you don't have access to that file you can always ask your host to check the server log about the error and they can suggest you what is going on behind the error.

Let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Eugene
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Ash,

I've found out that the plugin snapshot pro was causing the issues. I've deactivated it and now the website is working. How do we go on from here if I want to continue using Snapshot Pro? Do I set up another support ticket for Snapshot Pro?

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.