website not accepting admin password

website not accepting admin password..gives me a blank page...i tried to login thru wp-login.php...same issues...all browsers cookies and cache have been deleted numerous times today...you wont be able to access the site as it does not allow admin access at all..need your help...

• Sajid

Hi @simon101

Hope you are doing good today

I tried to access your website backend /wp-admin and its a white screen of death. It should redirect to me to wp-login.php. It means your username and password and issue is something else.

It means there is something wrong in your admin site. Either a plugin, theme or any script.

Got to wp-content folder via FTP or File Manager and rename plugins folder from "plugins" to "plugins-backup". Then try access your website with your username and password.

If you could login then go to Admin > Plugins, change the name of plugins folder to from "plugins-backup" to "plugins" and activate your plugin one by one untill you see get the culprit.

If its still did not work then rename mu-plugins folder (if exists) in wp-content folder and then check.

Let me know how it goes

Cheers, Sajid