website not accepting admin password

website not accepting admin password..gives me a blank page...i tried to login thru wp-login.php...same issues...all browsers cookies and cache have been deleted numerous times today...you wont be able to access the site as it does not allow admin access at all..need your help...

Sajid

Hi @simon101

Hope you are doing good today

I tried to access your website backend /wp-admin and its a white screen of death. It should redirect to me to wp-login.php. It means your username and password and issue is something else.

It means there is something wrong in your admin site. Either a plugin, theme or any script.

Got to wp-content folder via FTP or File Manager and rename plugins folder from "plugins" to "plugins-backup". Then try access your website with your username and password.

If you could login then go to Admin > Plugins, change the name of plugins folder to from "plugins-backup" to "plugins" and activate your plugin one by one untill you see get the culprit.

If its still did not work then rename mu-plugins folder (if exists) in wp-content folder and then check.

Let me know how it goes

Cheers, Sajid