Website not appearing correctly

I published a website for my client (https://www.libertylawns.co.uk) yesterday but it does not appear to be rendering correctly (I think the issue is just on Safari although I cannot test on IE).

See the screenshot above. Do you have any idea why this might be happening?

Thanks

Matt

• Matthew
    • Flash Drive

One update, it is not just Safari as I have experienced the same on Chrome on my mobile. Chrome on my desktop is working (although the logo seems to have disappeared now). This is all very strange.

The theme is Elegant Theme's Divi.

Matt

• Majid
    • Syntax Hero

Hello Matthew ,

I hope you are having a nice day !
    I tried on different mobile devices with multiple browsers and the website was loading as it should on all of them.

Can you try another device with a good internet connection, and let me know how it went :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Majid

• Matthew
    • Flash Drive

Hi Majid,

Thanks. I managed to fix the initial issue by purging the cache in my hosting.

I do still have one issues which is strange in that the logo does not appear to be displaying (I have it central, inline with the menu). I have raised with with Divi support.

Matt

• Matthew
    • Flash Drive

Hi Majid,

I uploaded the logo again but it does not seem to have resolved the issue.

I am thinking it could be a bug in Divi as if I change it from centered inline to centred or so that the logo is on the left, it seems to show fine. It also appears correctly in customizer.

Any thoughts or will I have to wait for Elegant Themes support do you think?

Matt

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.