Website not loading any plugins

I can't view any of my plugins within the DPMU DEV Dashboard. Please help.

• Milan

Hello Nathan

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting me support staff access to your site.

I just took a look at your site and found that there is some issue with some other plugin's JavaScript lib. Actually I got this error in my browser's console while loading WPMU DEV Dashboard's "Plugins" page.

At first sight this error seems to us caused by WordPress core scripts but actually that load-scripts.php file loads all the scripts which is requested to load by other installed plugins and themes.

So to find culprit here, I have 3 troubleshooting option for you to conduct.

#1) Plugin Conflict Test: Simply disable other plugins except WPMU DEV Dashboard one by and one and see issue status. To know more about plugin conflict test, I suggest you to follow nice flowchart explained in our this support manual. ( You'll need to scroll down page a bit )
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

#2) Test with Default WordPress theme: Sometimes themes can also cause this, so its better to test issue status with default theme to find culprit in theme context.

#2) Update plugins: I can see that you are using 1 outdated plugin. So you can try updating them one by one to see if that fixed issue or not.

Please do conduct these troubleshooting and let me know your results.
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.