website not syncing when trying to sign in

hello there i just signed up to this plug in I have put in my details as requested to sync my website to the plug in and its not working...it keeps saying plug in not installed.
Please help
thank you Alex

• Rupok

Hi Alex,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Can you please confirm you installed and activated the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin on your site? If yes, then after activating this plugin, please go to "Dashboard > WPMU DEV" menu on your backend. You will be shown a form. Login in that form with your WPMU DEV credentials. After you log in successfully, your site will be registered under your account.

I just checked our system and no sites are yet registered under your account. So I suggested this process above. Please let us know if you tried all these but still your site is not being registered.

As you said your website is not syncing, did you mean using the managed backup by anyway? If yes, then you will also need to install and activate our Snapshot Pro plugin. You will get full usage guide of this plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/#product-usage

Please let us know if I'm missing anything here. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.