Website speed / Better performance

Hello,
Great plugins! I really enjoy it, but if i use too many plugins will my site become to slow? Cause i don't want it to become slow, Google does not like that. WP smush already helped alot for better performance. Reduced image-sizes.

And if i run my website through Google page insights, it still gives too many errors. Are you willing to help me to resolve those issues?

With kind regards,
David Sulkers

• Dimitris

Hello there David,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

It's generally true that less plugins are better performance-wise, but this isn't exactly true, as it heavily relies on the code quality of plugins, as well as the actual cause that they serve (some functions are still going to be resource hungry).

I can see that you've already installed HummingBird plugin, which should provide some recommendations for every low score in its Performance Report (similar to Google Pagespeed Insights). Have you made any progress with these?

Also, in order to better inspect your setup, please consider granting us temporarily support access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin as shown here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5
    Let us know here in your next reply that access has been granted, as we don't get any notifications about it.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.