Website URL: http://demo.thezebracafe.com Hi there.

Website URL: http://demo.thezebracafe.com

Hi there.

I am pulling my hair out with this plugin. I have read the manual over and over, watched the tutorials and still no success.

Using the 3.4.5 yesterday, the site blocked content as I wanted but for some reason did not register after filling in the registration form and did not go to the Thank You page.

I spoke to Support, upgraded to 3.4.6.

I have uninstalled twice – via FTP and on WP. I have reinstalled but cannot get this plugin to work!

Please see my steps below:

1. Followed the Wizard

2. Created one level – VIP members

3. The Wizard created the Visitors level.

4. Subscription Plans:

VIP Membership Free Gateway. Access to selected content.

5. Placed permissions pages as per instructions. VIP get full access to all pages (Positive)

6. Placed permissions to selected pages for visitors – (Positive)

7. Subscription plans – set to indefinite as it is a FREE subscription that requires registration only.Price set at 0

8.General settings read as “stranger = Visitor| User registration VIP Members

9. Membership Pages all set

What am I doing wrong??? The website is fully accessible when I have logged out and used 4 other browsers.

The subscription page also reads as follows:

Your Subscriptions

Your current subscriptions are listed here. You can renew, cancel or upgrade your subscriptions by using the forms below.

Upgrade from

Move to : VIP MEMBERSHIP

Upgrade from

Move to : VIP MEMBERSHIP

As you can see there are two VIP memberships showing but I can only identify one page and nothing in the trash or drafts.

Also, it asks for an upgrade from – all I want it to say is subscribe or your are currently a subscriber.

Please look at my steps and see what I may have missed.

Many thanks

Regards

Rob

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello there

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Would you please try to run a plugin conflict test with the attached flowchart? It will help us to identify if there is any conflict with any other plugin (or hooks). Also please check with default WP 2012 theme.

Please let me know.

Cheers

Ash

• Rob
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi

I did all the steps. There are no conflicts. The membership plugin seems to now work with all the processes (with plugins all activated) – i.e. it will register and show thank you page. However it will still not block content???

Please can you check the steps I listed last email ad make sure I did not screw up somewhere. Thanks

My plugins are:

Appointments+

Audio player

Custom Post Background

Events +

Select Fonts

Google Maps

Image Widget

Membership Premium

Regenerate Thumbnails

Sidebar & Widget Manager

WooCommerce

WordPress

WPMU DEV Dashboard

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

I thought there could be any redirect plugin but as you don’t have that so your should not face any issue. Anyway, would it be possible for me to check your dashboard? Please send me details.

To send details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question

Subject: Attn-Ash

Details: Send all required details (admin info and/or ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.

Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers

Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi there

This is weird situation. I didn’t get any reason why that’s are not working. I also tested with one other staff. May be it’s because of WooCommerce generated page.

Though, I have got a solution for you. I added a URL group as negative rules and added one regex for now (shop). Would you please try adding more in there if they works too?

Please let me know if it works!

Cheers

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.