Weight Rate not working

Hi.
Testing the marketpress on this site, I set up a weight rate of 1 kg the price is 10 (DKK) and 2 kg the price set to 20

I made a product at 0.4 kg
on at 5 kg

When I put one product at 0.4 I get price 10 (correct)
When adding 5 kg product I get price 20 Correct.

BUT: If i add only the 0.4 and choose 10 units (4 kg) I still only get price 10. Should now be 20.

I also made variations of the 0.4 kg product. I made a 0.25 and a 0.35
If I put one of 0.4 one 0.35 an 2 of 0.25, I shold have a weight of 1.25 kg. But again it only write price 10.

Seems to me Marketpress only look at the single item price and not calculate total weight?

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Kenneth,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It appears to be working for me. But to make sure we are on same page, could you please tell me steps to replicate this issue ? How, you exactly setting up the weights for products and weight price ?

Also, please enable support staff access so I can take a closer look. To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or see this manual.

Look forward towards your response Kenneth :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Kenneth,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access. I could replicate this issue on your website and found the culprit.

The reason why it were not updating the shipping rate as set because in weight field you added the weight like this 0,4 instead of 0.4 (it should be period to indicate the point instead of comma).

After changing replacing comma (,) with period (.) in product weight settings (see screenshots) it started calculating the shipping cost correctly.

Please change the weight accordingly in other products as well to calculate the shipping cost correctly.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Kenneth
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Super, thanks for a great support. In Denmark we use comma and not period. I know we are probably the only country who do like this (well... maybe sweden also).

I noticed in woo its possible to choose what format to use (comma or period) maybe in the next update you should consider this option in Marketpress also?

Once again thanks for great support :slight_smile:

Regards
    Kenneth

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.