Weird scrolling with pop up plugin on mobile

Hello!
I am having some weird issues with the pop up plugin. I love the plugin and it is doing exactly what I need it to do, it just seems that when I access the pop up on my phone, that sometimes there is a clash when I am scrolling as the backdrop scrolls and not my pop up.

Go to voltaoil.setteradvertising.com on a mobile phone... I am using the iPhone 6. Select the Order Fuel option from the dropdown mobile menu. When the form "pops" up try to scroll. It is not smooth and sometimes the pop up doesn't scroll, but the page behind the pop up does.

Can you please help me fix this so the pop up scrolls smoothly? Thank you for your help!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Steve,

I hope you're well today and thanks for your question!

I've checked this on Lumia with Win 8.1 and it's working fine. I've then asked my colleagues to check this on iPhone. It seems that on iPhone 5c (the only one I had access at this very moment) the popup is working fine also, unless you start scrolling having your finger placed at the very bottom of the popup or next to the screen border.

It's very likely that's the iPhone related issue and I'm honestly not quite sure if this can be easily fixed. That being said I'm calling our 2nd-line support team for help here, as they have much more ways to test it out and hopefully find a solution.

Please note though that their response time may be a bit longer than ours here on forum as they have to deal with a lot of complex issues at once.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information and updates.

Cheers,
    Adam

• Steve Morin
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thank you Adam,
    I have been wondering if this is just a fat finger thing, but other people are having the same issue. I have it on my iPhone 6. It is like there is a very small alley for your finger to scroll. Any comments from the 2nd line support team?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Steve!

That's definitely not a "fat finger thing" :slight_smile: I'm still waiting for an answer from our 2nd-line team and I've just asked them to update me on this as soon as possible. Please take into the account that they are usually quite busy with a lot of issues of a very different nature so it sometimes can take while. I hope though they'll be able to identify and fix the problem soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.