Weird Sign up Screen on New Corporate Theme

Hi,

On my new activated corporate theme, this is the message on the sign up screen (see picture#1)...
"Username (required) *(must match your etsy username) if your etsy username are '123' then you should use username '123'"

What is Etsy? Is it the etsy.com that I'm thinking of? Is someone selling on etsy at the time that they are coding? (Joke)

Could this be a mistake?

• drmike
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

You've been hacked by latin scholars! Oh wait, wrong thread. :slight_smile:

Open up your registration/register.php file and look for it. It's in there.

<label for="signup_username"><?php _e( 'Username', 'buddypress' ) ?> <?php _e( '(required)', 'buddypress' ) ?> <small>*<?php _e( '(must match your etsy username)', 'buddypress' ) ?>     <em>if your etsy username are '123' then you should use username '123'</em></small></label>

• Richie_KS
    • HummingBird

oops...my bad..hehe

yep..drmike is right..just remove the code text below

<label for="signup_username"><?php _e( 'Username', 'buddypress' ) ?> <?php _e( '(required)', 'buddypress' ) ?> <small>*<?php _e( '(must match your etsy username)', 'buddypress' ) ?> if your etsy username are '123' then you should use username '123'</small>
    </label>

cheers

• tishimself
    • Syntax Hero

Hi,

Error: The password filed is empty.

I upgraded to bp-corporate 1.2, but I had this issue b4 the upgrade also.

The problem is that when I login from the home page the Username defaults/prefills to "Username" and I get a blank password error.

BTW, I do not get this when I go directly ...com/wp-admin/

Kind regards.
    Larry

P.S. When I upgraded to bp-corporate 1.2 did I also need to upgrade the Child as well? I did but it seems that the need to upgrade the child theme defeats the advantage of using a child theme.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.