Welcome e-mail MailChimp

I have an automated welcome e-mail on MailChimp, it triggers when the user is added in the list, but when the user is added from Hustle PopUp, the welcome e-mail is not sent, can you help me?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jennifer,

As asked in chat, we have just created the ticket regarding this. The issue has already been escalated as bug, and our developers are currently working on it.

We’ll keep you posted once I get any further feedback from our developer asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jennifer,

Can I now deactivate the hustle plugin and MPMU DEV for the meantime?

It’s entirely up to you, you could also try other WPMU DEV plugins like Smush(Image Optimizer), Hummingbird(Website Optimzier), SmartCrawl(SEO) etc And also check our WPMU DEV Hosting, & WPMU DEV Hub services in here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I got an update regarding this from the developer, the issue is more of an API restriction within MailChimp side, and not an issue within Hustle plugin.

That’s the welcome email is only triggered when the double opt-in is enabled when the subscription is done via any 3rd party plugins like Hustle.

However, Welcome Emails only gets sent with single opt-in with the Mailchimp’s embedded form because that’s a different workflow which doesn’t use the regular Mailchimp API .

This is something which our developer is checking with Mailchimps support to see what further could be done to make it work with Single Opt-in, however in the meantime, as a workaround what you could do is enable “Final Welcome Email” as mentioned in this article:

https://mailchimp.com/help/enable-or-disable-final-welcome-email/

And also enable Double Opt-in in Hustle plugins side, so that Welcome E-mail works when subscribed via Hustle. This was tested by our developer, and it’s working fine.

Please do check, and let us know if you have any further query. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.