" Welcome to Buddypress Social" how to chan ge this page

I cannot find how to change this page, the home page of the theme, where it says:

Welcome to Buddypress Social, we connect you with your friends, family and co-worker

Start uploading picture, videos and write about your activity to share it with friends and family today.

It appears when you are logged out and need to register.

here is the page

Thanks

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi PJ,

You’ll find the option to change that in the theme options page by navigating to the Appearance > Theme options. You’ll find the option at the very bottom of that page of options and it’s labelled Blog Message Settings.

You can change it to read whatever you like! Hope that helps!

Cheers,

David

• PJ
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for the reply. Not sure how I missed that.

Now I need to know how to change the front picture, you know, the box with a box on this head.

Great photo. I might actually keep that one for recover website.

Thanks

PJ

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya!!

Under Blog Intro CSS Settings in the right-hand column look for this:

If you want to used a picture or image for the intro header, insert your image full url here

*suitable size 480×260

Upload your image and provide the link in this box. You should be good to go.

thanks!

• Kate
    • Flash Drive

Can you tell me how to edit that welcome/sign up message in the box to my default text that I wish to (by default) appear on all user’s pages who register for a site? I’d rather start out with it being my very own message rather than someone elses which goes to a link that doesn’t work.

Thanks!

K

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.