Well I am wanting to create a custom template for Marketpress so I bought the Pro Membership for hel

I created a mp_products.php file and I have the same code that my page.php and single.php file have. Once uploaded it only shows a small amount of information but once it falls back to the default all the information shows. I would like everything to stay the same I would just like to know where/what the default display is for marketpress so I can copy and finish creating my custom template please

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

To display the MarketPress content within that page, you'll need to add the appropriate functions to the theme templates.

You can check out the available functions in marketpress/includes/template-functions.php

Or, if you'd like to get a leg up on how they can all work together. Check out our framework and gridmarket themes. They harness the power of these templates and give you a starting point:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/frame-market-theme/

As for the "default" display of MarketPress - that's put out by the plugin without any template modification. There's no way to easily edit this outside of basic CSS in your child theme.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything further!

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.