We’re adding

Gave SUPPORT ACCESS on the website.

We’re adding items to the calendar on REACH website. It’s adding everything as recurring events every day. The setting to change it to one time event is gone. And the date is back dated to 1970…and doesn’t have any option to reset the date to 2017.

Also,
A Couple issues with member log in. The prompt says they can input their user ID or their email. Except that the email doesn't work, only the user ID. Is there a way to either edit the prompt to say User ID (not email)...or adjust the plug in to recognize the email as the alternate user id?

So, then they request to reset the password, but the notification for setting the password seems to come to me (admin)...not them the user. I get an email notice each time--one lady tried 8 times in a row the other night to reset...and I got emails for each time. Then, I got her email asking for assistance resetting her password too. Is there a way to stop that admin notice that they requested an email change?

Then, there is an issue with the log in, prompt from a locked page like this one: http://reachgroup.org/co-op-registration-west-cola/ They can't seem to get logged in from here. They have to go to the home page in order to get logged in 1st, then they can copy and paste this link into the address bar. Is there a way to just log in from the link--and then it opens?

• Nastia

Hello Robin Bennett , I hope you are doing well today!

We’re adding items to the calendar on REACH website. It’s adding everything as recurring events every day. The setting to change it to one time event is gone. And the date is back dated to 1970…and doesn’t have any option to reset the date to 2017.

Please let me know how and from where you are adding new events, is it from Events > Add Event?

I've created a test recurring event on your site and can't replicate it. I've also edited the year of the event that had 1970 dates and the changes were saved successfully. Please let me know, have you inserted the correct dated before publishing the course?

The options to edit the Even's date are located under Event's Details. Please see the screenshot:

Then, there is an issue with the login, prompt from a locked page like this one: http://reachgroup.org/co-op-registration-west-cola/ They can't seem to get logged in from here.

I can confirm that the member's login is not working with this link. I see few JS errors in the developer's console:

Uncaught Error: ReCAPTCHA placeholder element must be empty
    403 (Forbidden)

This issue is regarding the Membership 2 plugin, please run a quick check for a conflict.

Deactivate all other plugins, switch to a default WordPress theme and test if the login on this page is working. If everything is well, activate one plugin at a time to find the one that causes this.

Follow the steps from the flowchart:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let me know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.