What are all ecommerce themes that work with MarketPress?

Hey guys,

So I am building my first ecommerce site. I am simply wondering if there are any ecommerce themes, paid or not, compatible with MarketPress. I am not very technical and so far everything I am trying looks a bit, well... off.

I am not too crazy about the gridmarket theme. Even though it can be completely modified, i still don't like it too much. I just hope there is a better "out of the box" solution that looks good right away. Meaning simple, clean, organized, responsive and the shoppingcart looking a bit more designed.

I am not sure if there is a better way to phrase it. Fact is I love your stuff and will want to continue to use it. Al though the membership plugin seems to have issues on my site, all other plugins I installed till now are amazing. I just can't get over the look of the theme.

One of the problems I am facing is that the picture of my product appears above the text. I can't have a "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" button next to the text, at the top. I can't have text appear on the frontpage. Just the pic itself. And I would like to be able to add words or even an optinbox at the top of the site, on the frontpage.

I hope anyone can help me out here. I'd sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nick