What are the issues I need to be aware of if I use Gravity Forms registration?

This is a question regarding multiple WPMU plugins that I am currently using that impact sign-up:
Affiliate
Anti-Splog
Pro Sites
Blog Templates
Remove email verifications

I have subscribers struggling with the Sign-Up/Registration so I'd like to use a custom one using Gravity Forms Registration. My understanding is the issue with Blog Templates has been resolved . . . Yes/No?

How do I incorporate the above listed plugins to work with the custom registration?

• antKat
    • HummingBird

Last May, I attempted to use the Gravity Forms registration but ran into problems with the New Blog Template. However, I see in the Change log : DATE: 2014-06-25 • VERSION: 2.6.8
    - Added Gravity Forms Integration
    So I assume the problems have been resolved- but just wanted to make sure if that there are no caveats regarding it.

In regards to the other plugins above, will they automatically work or do I need to call their functions somehow on the Gravity Form?

• aristath
    • Recruit

In regards to the other plugins above, will they automatically work or do I need to call their functions somehow on the Gravity Form?

Affiliate: Doesn't add anything to the registration form, so it shouldn't have any issues.
    Anti-Splog: Doesn't add anything to the registration form, so it shouldn't have any issues.
    Pro Sites: Pro-Sites levels are applied after the site has been registered so it shouldn't have any issues. However, if you want there's also a plugin developed by one of our members, you can find it here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/new-unofficial-plugin-gravity-forms-integration-with-wpmudev-pro-sites
    Blog Templates: Already integrates. :slight_smile:
    Remove email verifications: I don't know about this part and there's no way for me to test it, I don't have the Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On. You'll just have to test that yourself! :slight_smile:

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey antKat,

Hope you're doing well today!

Those are optional features, so you don't have to use them - the anti-splog API doesn't require any changes to the registration form so that won't be a problem :slight_smile:

Changing the sign up location likely won't work because with Gravity forms you will be setting a physical WordPress page to place it on.

Are you Human should work, if by chance it doesn't there are other options that you can use as an alternative: https://wordpress.org/plugins/are-you-a-human/

Hope this helps antKat!

let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.