What Are Your Theme Suggestions for www.dainiswmichel.com

Hi, it's time for me to upgrade my personal blog!

What themes do you suggest for me?

I'd like a theme that displays featured images in an appealing way -- with good navigation -- that can be configured easily for list building and giving away goodies (like my Kids Safety Song musical score PDF file).

best,
dainis

• Sajid

Hi @dainis

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

First of all congratulations you have made it so far and now thinking to upgrade your personal Blog, that's sounds pretty good :slight_smile:

You can use any of our upfront child theme each one of those have blog listings page with modern design by default. I personally like scribe blog page http://demo.upfront.pro/scribe/blog/ and yes, recommend you to take a look.

As you know upfront is a robust framework by using it you can customize it according to your requirements. Change layout of each page and also add custom styling for posts, save them and use them later on your site.

giving away goodies (like my Kids Safety Song musical score PDF file).

I am not sure what exact features you want in this regard. If you just want to be able your readers download PDF and Songs. Then you can do this without need of any plugin. Upfront child theme can handle attachments very well. If that's not what you want can you please explain it a little bit more ?

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.