What can be added to make the theme fill the screen from left to right?

Hey folks,

What can be added to make the theme fill the screen from left to right? Right now there is empty space to the left and right.

Site link: http://bit.ly/1LDRYlq

:slight_smile:

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Greg,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I can see that you are using Modest theme from Elegant themes, I haven't used this theme myself so I'm not sure if it has option to make the site full screen.
    Theme width is fixed to 960 pixels by default, you change this by changing content width value to 100% with the CSS code below but this will not look good since the theme is not optimized for this.

.container {
    	width: 100%;
    }

I suggest contacting elegant theme support for their opinion on this one, they should be able to further help you with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Greg
    • The Exporter

@Predrag Dubajic

I see what you mean.

Is there a way to force the user's browser to view the website with a certain amount of zoom magnificent to simulate the effect some (for example view at 125% zoom magnification)? That would likely be a cool workaround if possible (and work with any theme out there).

:slight_smile:

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @Greg,

You can use CSS to zoom in the site but this is not that elegant solution and I wouldn't recommend using it as it will also zoom in your images and affect their quality.
    As I mentioned before try contacting Elegant themes about this, maybe they already had this request and have solution for it.

If you want to try out the zoom add this CSS code:

body {
    zoom: 1.25
    }

You can use plugin like this one for this additional CSS.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.