What cause upfront/fixer NOT to save changes. For example, it will not save changes on the /blog?

Hi,

What cause upfront/fixer NOT to save changes. For example, it will not save changes on the /blog?

I have support access enabled on wpmudev dashboard now FYI.

• Greg

@Ashok

It is a new multisite install and has had no optimization at all. There is only one site on it and 3 or 4 plugins only. I ran a speedtest at tools.pingdom.com and also gtmetrix. I noticed upfront was taking 4-5 seconds on pingdom but was not loading at all with gtmetrix. I made some quick adjustments and it should be a lot better now. Take a look.

Business SSD at namecheap and it is shared but that should be fine (I have others that run great on it with many subsites). This one just has not been optimized etc. Not sure on the mod_ ??? Not that I am aware of . . . can check with namecheap...

Let me know...

I will try saving the /blog page again in the meantime...

You still have wpmudev support access right now.

:slight_smile:

Greg

• Greg

@Ashok

. . . see my last message/post and below is a update . . .

Just got off of live chat with namecheap . . . mod_security or/and mod_pagespeed is NOT a issue according to them.

Kate Grechishkina:
    This is now what i get the error with plugins/protected-content/app/model/class-ms-model-member.php file (line 548)

But she does not think that is the cause.

I disabled Protected Content and tried again just for giggles. It did not help.

Also, I tried escalating it to level 2 tech support with namecheap and here is the response regarding this saving issue:

Anything else or could you escalate to level 2?
    14:12Kate Grechishkina:
    Unfortunately this is not a serverrelated issue and I have consulted with my Team Lead also and he has checked the logs too. We have not found any other traces of server-related issue in the serve's logs. In order to transfer this chat to Level2 representatives there should be anything that cannot be resolved by my level of access to the server. The only possible what this error could be resolved is contacting your developer.

Let me know . . .

:slight_smile:

Greg

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.