What could be the reason my plugins page doesn't load sometimes?

Hello, I have been going through my default Wordpress package set up for clients. In this process I have cleaned out any plugins I discovered through testing that slow my site down.

There is one thing I haven't found yet and that is why my plugins page specifically, doesn't load sometimes.

Sometimes when I load the plugins page, wether the I load the inactive or active plugins list, or deactivate or activate a plugin; the page loads over to a blank page. There is no delay in the loading time at all, but just sometimes I get a blank page. When I refresh that same page then the page loads it's content.

Any ideas of what the problem could be? Something I could check? I've went over the plugins a lot but haven't narrowed it down to anything. Could it be something different?

Kind regards,

• Noahj Champion

Hey Vaughan! Actually looking at the debug error log from wp-config set to true I get the same error log I get when trying to use Migrate DB Pro with your Membership plugin. WP Migrate DB Pro support said it sounds like the plugin Membership needs cleaned up a little.

This what I get, a series of depreciated values.

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.communication.php on line 323

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.communication.php on line 339

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 307

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 323

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 445

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 449

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 461

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 465

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 483

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 487

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 492

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 496

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 510

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/class.ping.php on line 514

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 5310

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 5336

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 5658

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 5670

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 5687

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 5704

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 5735

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 5762

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 5986

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 5998

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 6015

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 6032

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 6067

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 6094

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 6893

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 6906

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 6950

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 6962

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 7402

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 7430

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/addons/integrated.wproles.php on line 14

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/addons/integrated.wproles.php on line 52

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/addons/integrated.wproles.php on line 93

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/addons/integrated.wproles.php on line 94

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/addons/integrated.wproles.php on line 110

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/addons/integrated.wproles.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/addons/integrated.wproles.php on line 139

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/addons/integrated.wproles.php on line 140

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/my-site.com/client-install/files/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/addons/integrated.wproles.php on line 156

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.