What do you think of my Wordpress setup?

Hi Guys

For the past two months I have been thinking of a solution to make my community faster. Now I think I have found it. I have installed W3 Total cache. I have now Cloudflare Pro and MaxCDN enabled. W3 Total Cache support both providers.
Now when I use Pingdom I can push the load time down to sometimes 1.37 seconds with 68 plugins enabled. Do you think that is a good load time, or should I try make it faster?

• Mindblaze
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi,

Really cool what you are trying to setup.

W3 Total Cache is one of the best caching plugin for wordpress out there and Cloudflare is also pretty hightech.

Have not used Pingdom though.

Can you please share your website link ?

Its not very easy to benchmark your website as we don't know what was its load time without the setup.

If you have been able to bring the load time down more than 50% i believe you have done a splendid job.

There is an adon called 'YSlow' for Firebug (in mozilla firefox). In Chrome there is 'PageSpeed' which will analyze and score your webpage performance. I suggest you run the domain in these two plugins as well.
    You might be able to bring it little bit down further :wink:

Hope it helps.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Thomas (@sorensen84)

I hope you are well today :slight_smile:

Fantastic job getting the page speed down that much! I think when I first started assisting you with issues on the site, it was something like 10 seconds on pingdom.

If you can make it faster, but I'd say that's a good speed for the website, even more so with all those plugins :slight_smile: Have you tested everything to make sure it 100% works?

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• sorensen84

Hi guys.

Thanks for the feedback

@Mindblaze

my url is: meework.com. But sometimes it load slower and sometimes it loads faster. I dont know why

@Jack

Yes, it was very slow the first times. But now it should be better :slight_smile:

• Mindblaze

I think you have done a remarkable job with the server setup and configurations.

The PageSpeed score is 89/100 which is very good.

However using YSlow, you might be able to push little that is out there to make it little better further.

I have attached snaps for reference.

• sorensen84

Thanks Mindblaze.

I just got 1.17 seconds on Pingdom

But I downloaded a plugin called Benchmark

This is my results:

Your System Industry Average

CPU Speed 32,301 BogoWips 28,380 BogoWips
    Network Transfer Speed: 9.73 Mbps 8.81 Mbps
    Database Queries per Second: 601 Queries/Sec 1,321 Queries/Sec

My Database dont looks so good. Do you know how to improve that

• sorensen84

To Jack

Hi Jack. I have been writing back to you in this topic: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/questions-about-classifieds-and-directory-plugin

Would you look at it. I am very sorry, but I need to cancel my account tomorrow evening, because I cant afford the 80 dollars the next month :slight_frown: Im just a student right now, and im on a tight budget. So the next month I wont be writing in here :slight_frown: Maybe I have enough money around two months from now to upgrade again. But will you still look at it.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Thomas,

Sorry for the delay, I missed the responses on that thread, don't worry about the membership expiration, I will manually extend your user account by 7 days to get this resolved.

I've just responded to your other thread, if you could send those through so I can take a look :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.