What does Archives: Pending mean and why can't I restore?

I backed up my old sites and I am now trying to restore to the new word press network. I am not sure why I can't restore though. I click restore and I see my archive with the Archives Pending Status message and no other options or information.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Paul, my apologies for the delay on this thread, we've had quite a bit of catching up to do here!

Are you still having issues with this here, or were you able to resolve it in the meantime?

If not, then could you please send in the following, so that we can investigate this further:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include the address of the subsite that the snapshot is being restored to
    - Include the snapshot in question (I would advise using a service like Dropbox to share the snapshot)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.