what does live chat mean?

Perplexed. Trying to find out how live chat works. Please advise. Thanks!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Greetings ShirleyB,

Thanks for being a WPMUDEV member and writing to the forums.

Here, are you referring to our Live chat plugin or the Live chat support we provide ?

Please advise so that I can assist you accordingly.

Cheers

PC

• ShirleyB
    • Flash Drive

Hi PC,

Quick answer: Support

I discovered the live chat dates and times. So, does this mean that all I do is log in and go to the designated time for the subject I want to participate in?

Also, typically how long does it take to get a reply to a forum question. You were so prompt but I have a questions posed about 7 hours ago. Not complaining. Just want to know how it works.

Thanks!

Shirley

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Greetings Shirley,

Regarding the Live Support : We offer more than a dozen weekly sessions in which you can post your queries and our expert support team answers to those :slight_smile: You just need to select the right subject and just hop in !

Also, typically how long does it take to get a reply to a forum question

Typically we try to answer as quick as possible however, and provide the solutions to our users. At times it might get delayed, for which please accept my apologies. Sometimes we get a bunch of queries at once and before we answer them, we have to research for the correct solution and get back. Which can delay the process, but as I said, sometimes :slight_smile:

I hope that you are satisfied with the explanation I provided you ! Should you have any further questions, please post. I am around. And also lemme get to the other issue you have posted, so that I can get someone on it asap !

Cheers

PC

• ShirleyB
    • Flash Drive

Yes, you answered my question. Thank you.

It would be great to get an answer on my outstanding query: Failed Custom Header upload. However, I have a correction. I am working with the Buddy Press default theme NOT Twenty-Ten.

Thanks again!

Shirley

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.