what does this mean and what do I do? Cannot modify header

what does this mean and what do I do?

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/obadr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/forms_model.php:2575) in /home/obadr/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Obadr56

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This means there is most likely extra white space either before the opening php tag or after the closing, one, you may find this helpful here https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/ten-of-the-most-common-wordpress-problems-and-their-solutions/

And in that post it says

Why
    This error is caused by the unrequired spaces in the mentioned WordPress file (generally, it is the wp-config.php file). Naturally, you will need to edit the concerned file to remove the unnecessary whitespaces.

The Cure

Download the file that is mentioned in the error (say, wp-config.php). Open it using an editor of your choice, and then ensure that there are no spaces either before <?php or after ?> tags. Overall, the first letters of the file should be <?php and the last letters should be ?> (with absolutely no spaces between ‘?’ and ‘<’ or ‘>’ either).
    As already mentioned, most of the time this error happens due to spaces in the wp-config.php file. It can be some other file too, though — just read the error carefully because it specifies the file name and the path to the concerned file.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.