what? downloaded and paid... and no activtion is available

what? downloaded and paid... and no activtion is available for the pro... just the free one. Trying to update, but all I am coming to is your annoying wpmudev... I dont want that! only a pro that starts and work...!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Jan,

Thanks for becoming a member, I'm sorry if setup is confusing at start but we will get this sorted out for you in no time :slight_smile:

WP Smush Pro requires API key in order to verify your account on our servers that perform smushing, so what you need to do is install and login via WPMU DEV Dashboard at least once so that API key is saved in your DB and smush then can use it from there.

After you have dashboard installed make sure your Free version of Smush is deactivated and removed before activating Pro version.

Let us know if this worked for you.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Jan,

As I mentioned above Dashboard is required only to save the API key in DB so Smush can use it to communicate with our servers.

Smush Pro requires active subscription to work, after the subscription has ended you can still use the plugin but it will only have free features available.

Gathering points is a not something you must do, it's a way we can give back to community as the shop will be revealed soon where users will be able to spend their Hero Points for merch and subscription discounts :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.